There are two steps of search engine optimization,on-page optimization, and off page optimization.Off page optimization includes links that are pointing to your your website. These links come through directory submission, article submission, social bookmarking, social networking, forum posting,and blog posting, and many more methods.In off page optimization, we require only website link information to get add on other related websites. whereas in on-page optimization we perform things on our website pages.and includes Title, Meta tag placing, make content keyword rich.Image optimization using alt tag,good use of h2,h3 tag,add xml site map to site,make seo friendly link structure.
On-Page Optimization Costing Pages Nature
5 Pages $ 25 Static
5 Pages $ 30 Dynamic
10 Pages $ 45 Static
10 Pages $ 55 Dynamic
20 Pages $ 80 Static
20 Pages $ 99 Dynamic
Simply creating a good looking web page and that has unique content is not enough.To make your business visible in major search engines like Google, yahoo, and msn; you need to make your web page search engine friendly by using on page optimization tactics.
on page optimization is a powerful way of improving your website search engine ranking (Google page rank) and keyword positioning. on page optimization increases your website awareness and skill set through search engines keyword ranking. A wrong on page optimization step can stop your website crawling or indexing in search engines. So you should follow organic methods for on page optimization.This is where SEO services step in and help your website achieve success when keywords are searched on an engine.
on page optimization include following :
• Keyword research and analysis
• Website monitoring and tracking
• Page title optimization
• Page load optimization
• Image optimization
• Content Keyword Density
• Interlinking of internal pages
Keyword Research: We choose the best possible keywords or key phrases for your website that is essential for reaching your target audience.
On-page optimization is the first step of getting natural traffic to your website through search engines, and queries to your business. There are many on-page optimization factors that can increase your business are:
Website design (load time)
Website Content(Keywords density and user friendly)
Link Structure of the website(Naming and Urls)
1. title tag for your root domain – you can include words that you will be commonly using within your post titles as well.This helps to benefit all of our posts to rank easier for those particular keywords none the less.
3. Consider using keyword tools to research keywords according to your website content and theme; these keywords have good searches but less competitive.
4. urls should be static and keyword rich.(cid & pid should not include in urls)
5. Add alt tags to your images.
6. keyword density is also one of the factor. keyword 4-6 times through out your page will be enough to catch Google’s attention, so don’t over do it. It will hurt more than it will help!
7. Interlinking of internal pages throughout your site, and better your site’s web structure as well as help the user in their end.
8. meta tags play good role in keyword ranking. Having great informative meta descriptions that have the keyword you want to rank for one or two times, can be the difference from ranking first or second.
9. Use your bold and italic on your word editor on links that are important. This hints to search engines that this is somewhat of more importance.
10. use h2 and h3 tag on your web page if it doesn’t already use.
11. Have an overall summarized introductory paragraph with the main keywords you want to hit in it. The first few sentences are the most vital for the search engine’s end as well as a great convenience for readers.
12. Lastly, use common sense. don’t do anything that you know will put you in a position to think other wise with the search engines. Stay clean from actions that you know may cause your site discomfort.
Follow these tips, and we’ll guarantee that you will easier reach your keyword destination if you just put a little bit of effort into it.
Let’s take a look at the three main things that you need to do in order to optimize your pages properly. Doing these consistently will get you more traffic and will rank you higher.
1. include your primary or main keyword phrase in the title tag of the page.We can include 2 to 3 keywords or it has maximum limit of 60 characters.
2. include your secondary as well as primary keywords in meta keywords tag. it has maximum limit of 250 characters.
3. Summarize your webpage content in 260 characters and place it in meta description tag. The web page summarized content should include all your main keywords.
As long as you use the keyword phrase in specific areas and use it naturally throughout the page, your website will be optimized and you can go about working on the off page optimization.
Take the advantage of experts experience. Unmatched Guarantee with great service till project completion. If you have any query, please revert to us through our feedback form.